node js es6 support
(these versions have identical results). If youre only writing code for NodeJS, you might even get away without Babel, as the native ES6 support is getting very good.With Node.js all you need is to run Mocha with the correct parameters: mocha --compilers js:babel-register --require babel-polyfill. Feature name. Current browser. ES6 Trans- piler. Traceur. Babel 6 core- js .Node 4 . There is a flag you can pass node like node index.js --harmony but it only works with the current dev branch of nodejs and which explains why I never got it to work.From there all code inside the import supports es6 features. Starting with version 8.5.0, Node.
- does having worms help you lose weight
- tv9 kannada news phone number
- hyde jekyll and me watch online
- directx 11.2 download windows 8.1 64 bit microsoft
- i\u0027ll be missing you p diddy mp3 downloads
- super one hd online live program tv adulti